Our bridge fall arrest systems are great for areas that continuously need a fall arrest system over a large area. Ceiling mounted or free-standing systems are available, depending on the floor space available.
With the Ceiling Mounted Systems, the rail is mounted either perpendicular or parallel to the ceiling beams, using the structure for support.
You may prefer a Free Standing System when floor space is available to install column supports and a building structure is not available. The free standing structure also allows for ease of modification and moving should your fall protection needs change.
- Full fall arrest coverage within bridge's rectangular area.
- Multiple bridges can be added for multiple workers.
- Aluminum bridge makes it easy for worker to pull to follow.
- Span up to 18' with bridge.
- Install floor mounted on your existing 6" concrete floor