The BestFlex 1.9 powered roller conveyor system provides high-performance consistency and reliability for applications and production environments that ship and receive numerous packages each day. These conveyors are designed to help meet the on-going demands of each customers’ on-time fulfillment needs while maintaining effective and accurate processes.
At Stewart Handling, we are industry-leading providers of FMH BestFlex Powered Conveyor Systems with 1.9” rollers, which allows for a wide range of package sizes to be moved quickly and effectively. The BestFlex Power 1.5 Roller Conveyor is an all power conveyor that has a capacity of 100 pounds per linear foot. BestFlex is the premium powered belt conveyor manufacturer in the industry.
for more information regarding the BestFlex Powered 1.9 Roller Conveyor System today, or call us at 800-447-5300
and we will be happy to assist you with any questions that you may have regarding our powered conveyor systems.
BestFlex Powered Roller Conveyor System Specifications
Flexible power conveyors provide maximum productivity in shipping, transportation and packaging applications where usability and adaptability are needed. The BestFlex Power 1.9 Roller Conveyor can service multiple docking doors for maximum productivity and has a maximum compaction ratio to take advantage of that valuable floor space. BestFlex powered 1.9 roller conveyor specifications, include:
- Width: 18”, 24”, or 30” Determined by package size, available conveying area, and application-specific needs
- Length Extended: 12’ and up. Determine total length needed, including curvatures and obstructions
- Axle Center: 5”, 4” or 3” Package size determines necessary axle center length on a fully extended conveyor
- Roller Type: 1.9 diameter steel roller for heavier loads. Determined by package weight, durability, operational flow control, and application-specific needs
- Adjustable speed control for maximizing your output.
- Collapsible for easy storage when not in use.
- Optional sensor accumulation to stop one box at a time for more efficiency.
- Runs off 110 volts.
- Optional wheel diameters for rolling into a truck for faster unloading.
- Can be configured to communicate with other conveyors for easy flow of goods.
to learn about the new Mobile Belted Loader. The MLB30 easily integrates with the BestFlex powered flexible conveyor systems in demanding, high volume, multiple dock environments. Combining the MLB30 with a BestFlex system will maximize efficiency by effortlessly navigating in and out of trailers.
FMH BestFlex Powered Conveyor Belt Advantages
BestFlex’s flexible powered conveyor system with 1.9” rollers is designed for easy movement to numerous delivery locations within your facility and is collapsible for easy storage when not in use. With 100 lbs./ft sliding capacity FMH is a powered conveyor manufacturer that provides the support necessary to handle numerous types of heavy packages including boxes, crates, totes, carriers, cartons and more. Some of the other benefits that the BestFlex powered conveyor system provides include:
- Maximized performance
- Effective process functionality
- Enhanced durability
- High-end productivity
- Improved efficiencies
Contact Stewart Handling for the BestFlex Powered Roller Conveyor with 1.9” Rollers Today
for more information regarding our FMH BestFlex powered conveyor belt systems that provide advanced strength, flexibility and 1.9” rollers, all within a unique conveyor system design, or request a quote
for further pricing details today. Call Stewart Handling today for custom sizing or applications: 800-447-5300.
We also offer services
for installation, maintenance, and repairs for these products.